RE: No console output from PostgresSQL binaries on fresh windows install

From: <tim-sandner(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: "'Laurenz Albe'" <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: No console output from PostgresSQL binaries on fresh windows install
Date: 2020-10-28 13:42:49
Lists: pgsql-novice

> You mean "exits", not "exists", right?

You are right, of course.

> Hard to say - perhaps there was something missing in the PATH, so that required shared libraries could not be found?

Have you got any idea where I would find more information on that? I not able to find anything but the build dependencies on the topic.
If not, I might have to consider another way of implementing PostgreSQL as a backend for my application. (possibly a headless installer)

Appreciate your time,
Tim Sandner