Second+ connect with saved password don't work

From: <mammoth(dot)power(at)gmx(dot)us>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Second+ connect with saved password don't work
Date: 2017-05-22 18:20:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

In my database connections I have saved database passwords.

When I start pgAdmin, then I can automatically connect to a database.

When I disconnect and try to connect again, then I get following Message
with password request:

fe_sendauth: no password supplied

Please enter the password for the user 'XXXXX' to connect the server
- "XXXXX"

This can be reproduced on every database connection. This problem existed in
version 1.4.

When I restart pgAdmin, then the first connect to the databases works.

pgAdmin 4 v1.5
Desktop Runtime
Windows 10 x64 1511