From: "venkat" <venkatraju_k(at)spanservices(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2002-05-11 11:26:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Sir,
I was doing download and installation of postgress as per the attaced document, every thing went as per the procedure
1.Installation of cygrix
2.Installation of cygIpc-1.11
But,
3.PostgreSQL installion I'm not find the /usr/local/pgsql/data path at all only I have /usr/local only
I will postgress is not downloaded with cygrix7.2 version.

Now question is how an I solve this problem? where do I find the Postgre compactiable with this
.I need to have this run for my jave applications,please help at earliest.
Mean while I keep trying to search for solution.

with regards
Mahesh.k

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any attachments is confidential and intended only for
the use of an individual or entity named above and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
return email or admin(at)spanservices(dot)com and destroy the original message.
relate to the official business of SPAN, shall be understood to be neither
given nor endorsed by SPAN
Mails are Scanned and Filtered for Virus
support(at)penguindia(dot)com

Attachment Content-Type Size
Enterprise_Java(tm)_Internet_Provid er.htm text/html 34.1 KB