Re: Update on pgrouting on RHEL 6

From: "Regina Obe" <lr(at)pcorp(dot)us>
To: "'Scott Mugnaini'" <scott(dot)mugnaini(at)gmail(dot)com>, 'Devrim GÜNDÜZ' <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: "'pgsql-pkg-yum'" <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Update on pgrouting on RHEL 6
Date: 2016-01-13 09:06:58
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Yah I noticed it was just the dependencies but not the actual pgRouting package. I would also like the pgRouting 2.1 in repo so I can continue my documentation and testing.

BTW: If at all possible, it would be nice to have postgis_sfcgal available too. Not sure how hard it is to get the SFCGAL dependency in, but at least you've already got the CGAL dependency needed for building.

Thanks,

Regina