Register a new server using pgAdminIII

From: "Ed Tablante" <et(at)datamex(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Register a new server using pgAdminIII
Date: 2015-12-01 18:57:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

To whoever can help:

We have a PostgreSQL database inside an appliance called RSA Authentication
Manager

version 8.1. We want to connect to this internal database using ODBC.

We are using the pgAdmin3 program which I understand was written and
supported by a group of volunteers

like yourselves. We are trying to register a new server and are able to
supply the "Client Certificate File" but

cannot fill in the following boxes:

- Server Certificate Revocation List

- Client Key File

Would you be kind enough to guide us how to get these two items completed.

Your response would be very much appreciated.

cid:image001(dot)png(at)01D12C3D(dot)2D51D560

Thank you for your assistance,

Ed Tablante

Datamex Technologies Inc.

905-565-0900 ext. 229