read and restore deleted record

From: "Muhammad Soultani" <soultani(at)acternity(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: read and restore deleted record
Date: 2011-01-18 10:57:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all..

Start from vacuum feature information from PGSQL helps documentation, it
telling me that Postgresql didn't delete data permanently when we execute
delete command, it just made the data invalid. By following this email
archive :

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2005-01/msg00176.php

I could get the table files, my question is, how could I read again the
deleted record from that files.

Thank you and best regards,

Soultani