[Pljava-dev] Starting PostgreSQL 8.1 database server: mainError: Invalid line 435 in /etc/postgresql/8.1/main/postgresql.conf

From: Alex(dot)Stienstra at zonnet(dot)nl (Alex Stienstra)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Starting PostgreSQL 8.1 database server: mainError: Invalid line 435 in /etc/postgresql/8.1/main/postgresql.conf
Date: 2006-11-23 18:32:06
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,

I am using pl/java stored procedures. So far only on windows. I am now
moving it to Linux (debian). I managed to get the LD_LIBRARY_PATH set
appropriately. But calling a java function I get the message:

WARNING: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/postgresql/pljava/internal/Backend

ERROR: Unable to load class org/postgresql/pljava/internal/Backend
using CLASSPATH 'null'

I guess it has something todo with an other error the server gives when
it reads the postgresql.conf file. It complains about the
pljava.classpath='/usr/share/pljava/pljava.jar'

Starting PostgreSQL 8.1 database server: mainError: Invalid line 435 in
/etc/postgresql/8.1/main/postgresql.conf

Does any one have an idea what the reason of these error message are?

Best regards,

Alex Stienstra.