Visual C++ and Postgres

From: "Paul R(dot) Sand" <paul_sand(at)mverify(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Visual C++ and Postgres
Date: 2003-11-10 01:30:06
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to set up a project in Visual C++ to use libpq.dll from
Postgres. Are there instructions on how and where to build the libpq.dll
and then insert libpq.dll and libpq-fe.h into a project. Thanks, I am
trying to get a quick start back into coding after not doing it for a while.

I am using a Windows XP Professional OS for the front-end. The back-end is
running on Windows Server 2003. I have Visual C++ 6.0 and have Postgres
7.3.4.

Thanks

Paul