Backup or installation problems of het PostgreSql database.

From: "Max Bernaert" <edp(at)verbeke(dot)be>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Backup or installation problems of het PostgreSql database.
Date: 2003-05-13 06:56:45
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I installed PostgreSql for Windows on my pc (Windows 2000 professional)
via the installation program PgSql731wina1.

The installation program also installs cywin. The database is working as
a service.

When I want to backup the database via pg_dump <databasename> >
<filename>,

I get the message 'Cannot find the cygz.dll ..'..

What did I wrong or is there other software that must be installed ?

Thanks for your time.

Max.