Error 1931

From: "Phil Swinney" <pswinney(at)accesswave(dot)ca>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error 1931
Date: 2002-09-27 19:24:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello:

I recently install PGAdmin 1.2 Build 0 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server.
During the install process an error occur telling me That a certain ocx
could not be modified in the system directory and that the program may
not run properly unless I upgrade my OS. The program starts up fine but
when I attempt to connect to a PG db on my network PGAdmin gives me an
ERROR 1931.

What can I do to correct this and connect?

Phil