RE: [HACKERS] Table drop that fails ... "No such file or directory"

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "The Hermit Hacker" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] Table drop that fails ... "No such file or directory"
Date: 2000-01-07 23:41:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Isn't it the result of a DROP TABLE failure ?
mdunlink() removes the base file of a relation immediately and
the file couldn't be rollbacked in case of abort.

I have already made it possible to DROP TABLE even though there
aren't base files of relation/indexes in current tree 2 months ago.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp