RE: [HACKERS] More postmaster troubles

From: "Daryl W(dot) Dunbar" <daryl(at)www(dot)com>
To: <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot) org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] More postmaster troubles
Date: 1999-02-13 18:23:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you Tatsousan. This patch will solve the dying process
problem when I reach MaxBackendId (which I increased from 64 to
128). However, I do not know what is causing the spiraling death of
the processes in the first place. :(

Is there some place I should be looking for other patches, besides
those listed on www.postgresql.org?

Thank you for your continued help.

DwD