Couldn't find any tables, sequences or indices!

From: "Bruno BAGUETTE" <pgsql-ml(at)baguette(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Couldn't find any tables, sequences or indices!
Date: 2003-06-11 08:34:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I use PostgreSQL 6.5.3 and it coredumped during the night... :-(

This morning, I can't see the tables or anything in the databases, when
I do a \d in psql, I get the message "Couldn't find any tables,
sequences or indices!".

But the file that contains the DB is NOT empty (this a laaarge file). So
I'm sure that the DB is not really empty... But a pg_dump give me an
empty dump file... :-(

Do you have an idea to help me to fix that problem ?

Thanks in advance !

Bruno BAGUETTE - pgsql-ml(at)baguette(dot)net