Is the mod_auth_pgsql apache module is used by somebody ?

From: "Bruno Baguette" <bruno(dot)baguette(at)netcourrier(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is the mod_auth_pgsql apache module is used by somebody ?
Date: 2003-02-28 08:27:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I've found an Apache module named "mod_auth_pgsql" that allows to use a
PostgreSQL database for user authentification inside a directory.

Since I never heard about this module in the pgsql mailing-list, I would
like to know if this module can be used in a production environnement ?
Is somebody that uses that module can tell me if this module is safe and
can be installed easely ?

Thanks in advance ! ;-)

Bruno BAGUETTE - bruno(dot)baguette(at)netcourrier(dot)com