postgresql clustering

From: "Rafik Salama" <rafikamir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql clustering
Date: 2005-09-21 17:01:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Sirs

I know that that postgresql can be configured for high availability over a
clustered environment using pgcluster, I am currently studying in my masters
the clustering using MPI and OpenMP, PVM and others packages and I have to
do a project, so I was thinking to use this opportunity to start
implementing the clustering over postgresql using any of the above packages.

What do you think?

Thanks

Rafik Salama

Systems Architect