A newbie question

From: "Brian H Mayo" <bmayo(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A newbie question
Date: 2003-11-19 02:43:48
Lists: pgsql-general

I am a newbie to PostgreSQL. I added plpgsql to the database and wrote
a function in the plpgsql language. How do I execute it?
I read all of the manuals but I cannot seem to figure it out. I pulled
up the pgadmin III SQL and tried different combinations to run the
function. I tried PERFORM and EXECUTE; no good.

Thanks
Regards,
Brian H Mayo
<mailto:bmayo(at)comcast(dot)net> bmayo(at)comcast(dot)net