Re: Showing applied extended statistics in explain Part 2

From: Tatsuro Yamada <yamatattsu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Tatsuro Yamada <tatsuro(dot)yamada(at)ntt(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Showing applied extended statistics in explain Part 2
Date: 2024-06-28 06:45:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Tomas,

The attached patch does not correspond to the above comment.
> But it does solve some of the issues mentioned in previous threads.

Oops, I made a mistake sending a patch on my previous email.
Attached patch is the right patch.

Regards,
Tatsuro Yamada

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Add-Showing-applied-extended-statistics-in-explain-r3.patch application/octet-stream 18.1 KB