Re: Q&A at Postgres Women talk at pgconf.eu

From: Renee <renee(dot)phillips(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Valeria Kaplan <vk(at)dataegret(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Q&A at Postgres Women talk at pgconf.eu
Date: 2019-10-18 16:04:34
Lists: pgsql-women

Thank you! This was me interrupting the question asked and I had some good conversations with community members and reflect. I have requested the conference Terence to connect me to the asker so that I may apologize to him. In my head, I had a story that was based on my feelings and I was not a good listener.

I really appreciate everyone’s attention to this and the opportunity to be accountable and continue to stand in my values. My behavior in this instance was not a good reflection of our community and I have a mentor back at home who will help me actively review and role play such situations so that I can remain calm during them.

Thank you again,
Renee