Re: PostgreSQL DBA - Seattle, WA

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Jesse Young <jesse(dot)young(at)zonarsystems(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL DBA - Seattle, WA
Date: 2008-12-15 19:45:36
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello Jesse,

I emailed you last week about the postgres position you posted. I am a very
qualified postgres DBA with many years of experience. With respect, I would
like to speak to you more about the position.

In case you don't already have my resume, you can see a copy of it at
http://pg-live.info/resume.php

Thank you

Robert Bernier